Roofing systems fail for a wide variety of reasons, and never when it is convenient. That’s why a regularly scheduled roof inspection program is necessary to protect not just the the commercial property, but the contents protected by the roof, and the substantial loss of business downtime should a roofing failure occur.
Regular inspections can spot issues that can be addressed quickly to extend the life of the roof, and inspections can give warning to an approximate, prudent time when the roof should be replaced.
Inspections can help notice:
- Deterioration caused by Sun, Rain, Wind Snow and Ice
- Worn Out Membrane or Flashings
- Membrane Tears, Holes, or Surface Cracks
- Roof Drain or Scupper Blockages
- Missing or Worn Out Shingles
- Proper Ventilation
- Gutter or Downspout Blockages
- Understructure, Deteriorated Roof Decking